‘To promote any charitable purpose for the benefit of the community of the Kingsmeadow Estate, Bristol, and the surrounding area as the trustees see fit in particular but not exclusively by the following means:
- To develop the capacity and skills of the members of the socially and economically disadvantaged community in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs and to participate more fully in society.
- The relief of unemployment for the benefit of the public in such ways as may be though fit, including assistance to find employment.
- The preservation and protection of health by the provision of appropriate education on healthy eating and healthy lifestyles.
- The advancement of education for the public benefit including the provision of training, information and advice and promoting opportunities for members of the community to develop new skills and knowledge.
- To promote for the benefit of the inhabitants of the community and the surrounding area the provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time occupation for individuals who have need of such facilities by reason of their youth, age, infirmity or disablement, financial hardship or social and economic circumstances or for the public at large in the interests of social welfare and with the object of improving the conditions of life of the said inhabitants.’