You can read the Summer 2020 edition of Kingswood Connect HERE with the latest COVID-19 Updates in Kingswood.
We have been working really hard to prepare Kingsmeadow @ MadeForever Centre to re-open on Monday 20th July 2020. We have deep cleaned the centre, carried out risk assessments, introduced social distancing and put procedures in place to ensure staff, volunteers, Centre users and visitors stay safe. We have also worked hard to ensure that everyone can enjoy a relaxed environment while we all stay alert. The wellbeing of people and the community is at the heart of everything we do.
We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation, follow government guidelines and adapt accordingly.
Reopening is as follows:
Phase 1 Activities and Services
- Forever Friends Café; Grow Forever Garden; Refurbishment Workshop; MadeForever Shop
- Continue delivering: Personalised support service (Assessment + Emotional and practical support package); volunteer development; Foodbank vouchers; Utility top-up support, hygiene items.
Phase 2 Activities and Services
- Restart Wellbeing Group Activities sessions
Phase 3 Activities and Services
- Room Hire
- Introduce other activities/services as we risk assess safety
If you would like to engage in Gardening, Workshop or personalised support service, please contact us before by phone or email to book in.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 0117 3018739/ 0784242843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further information.
Come along and enjoy a vibrant and fun community environment.
We have missed you and look forward to seeing you soon.
You can read the latest Newsletter 2020 which includes the latest COVID-19 updates in Kingswood and useful contacts HERE
K@M4E is the hub of the community that works with the most vulnerable people,
preventing crisis, helping people already in crisis, those feeling confused, stuck and
stagnated with life, those facing multiple challenges, at risk of isolation and those
already living in loneliness and isolation. We provide support through a variety of
During the Covid-19 crisis, we continue to provide the following services:
- one to one Needs assessment and a personalised emotional and practical
support package following assessment.
• welfare benefits, and debt support
• food, gas, electric, clothing vouchers and emergency hygiene kits
• supporting people in need shopping, prescription pick-ups and others
• co-ordinated volunteering service and support
• advocacy and mentoring
• coordinated support groups where group members are encouraged and
motivated to contact and support each other during the Covid-19 crisis
• group motivational and encouragement call sessions
Following the current social distancing guidance from Public Health England,
services and sessions are provided via phone calls. In cases where we have to meet
with people for example to deliver items, a 2 metres distance is kept between
To access support or to become a volunteer please call or text 07842 428 043 to
speak with a member of staff or leave a message with your name and contact
number for a call back.
Referrals can also be emailed to email@example.com
N/B – The Centre is closed to the general public and we are temporarily not
attending to drop-ins until further notice. Please ensure to call first to discuss your
needs so your support will be coordinated accordingly.